We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moved to Aceanime.co.nr

The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend

Legend

Kumi : 261

The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Empty
PostSubject: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

What is the most guilty thing you have even done in your life? One day when we were playing a Cricket practice, my friend was the baller and one of my other friend was a batter so the baller threw the ball at him he hit it and I caught the ball but immediately it slipped of my hand and my friend insulted me that I am the worst fielder Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://Ultimatebladers.smfnew.com
Rei
Admin
Admin
Rei

Kumi : 2098

PostSubject: Re: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:18 am

affraid Man that must have hurt! When my Dad wanted some milk to use and he saw it was finished he said it was me and I said NO! but he didn't belive me then I got grounded.

I was eight at the time.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Re: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I shouted at my Mum when it was her birthday but i did say sorry hah but it was really mean.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
Legend

Legend

Kumi : 261

PostSubject: Re: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Ouch , that hurts me too :[.

Now another guilty mistake I did in my life , was that in school I was going to jump from the 7 step of a stair and I slipped off breaking my hands and legs. Pretty guilty huh ?
Back to top Go down
http://Ultimatebladers.smfnew.com
Kitsune09
Admin
Admin
Kitsune09

Kumi : 1075

PostSubject: Re: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 am

I fell off my seat in a helicopter but I didn't have a parachute but luckily I was attached to a rope. My ear drums almost brst because thecopter wings were freakin loud Damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done   The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Guilty Thing You Ever Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Area :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: