We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moved to Aceanime.co.nr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Sign Up: Wonderland   Sign Up: Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

Approved by ZeoAbyss

History: Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, no one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think. I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me? The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea. I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world. The dream pulled people into the world of wonderland.

There are five trails that each person in wonderland must go through in order to leave wonderland or to ever come back. The dream began to pull people from there slumber soon millions of kids, adults, elderly, and babies entered Wonderland unaware that if they died in wonderland there souls would be taken. Many died in these five trails and there souls were collected. For the few that have ever figured out they could do what ever they wanted in a dream even with that power most could not make it.

You are now in wonderland. Your only choice for escape back into your realm is to stay alive, and team up…

Note: When you first start your characters will have no idea it's a dream. Also I will not have a character in this, I will strictly be GMing and remember this is a survival ^_^

Character sheet:
Name:
Picture (description if necessary):
Background:
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
Power:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Survival:
Endurance:
Luck:
Perception:
Additional info:

Sample Character Sheet:
Name: Joe Ageu
Occupation (if any): N/A
Picture (description if necessary):
Background: Being young, Joe is a very bad kid, he takes nothing from no one, he's homeless and can't
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
Power: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 10
Survival: 10
Endurance: 3
Luck: 3

Any questions PM me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Kumi : 70

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Wonderland   Sign Up: Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 am

Name: Kurai

Occupation (if any): { NO. }

Picture

Long, dark, cherry-black hair with bangs. Wear a purple kimono, with honey-coloured flowers and a heliotrope bow. Eyes are a neon magenta.

Background: Kurai used to be a shrine maiden before her mom passed away. Shortly after her father passed away, leaving her by herself. She's usually quiet. One night the dream decides to capture her, and now she's trapped in it without knowing it's a dream.

Power: 6

Speed: 9

Intelligence: 10

Survival: 4

Endurance: 4

Luck: 11

Perception: 6

Additional info: Has a weakness for cats. She thinks they're adowable. :3

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive :: RPG-