We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moved to Aceanime.co.nr

Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend

Legend

Kumi : 261

Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Empty
PostSubject: Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting   Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:12 am

Who do you think are the Top 10 characters who makes or had made the storyline interesting. The maximum to list the characters is 10. I predict they are, Ichigo, Aizen, Hitsugaya, Espada, and Bounts, why? Ichigo, no matter what will do his best to save his friends, Hitsugaya, even though he lost a countless of times he never gave up and after the death of Hinamori he promised to kill Aizen for her, Aizen, he's a great antagonist and he had beaten up all the captains alone, Espada, they were just cool and their skills was just destructive, Bounts, I like the way that they eat living souls to gain more power. I couldn't think of anyone else Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://Ultimatebladers.smfnew.com
Rei
Admin
Admin
Rei

Kumi : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting   Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:57 am

Hitsugaya-He is brave and has a cool haircut. He is a brilliant captain aswell
Ichigo-Main Protganist and a awesome fighter
Espada-They are cool and made the series really interesting
Chad-He's hot

The are my fabs choice.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Re: Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting   Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 am

Aizen Made me want to watch it more then i gave up on it when i saw Aizen killing all the good guys.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
Misnin

Misnin

Kumi : 14

RPG Field
Health Bar Health Bar:
Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Left_bar_bleue0/0Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
valuable valuable:
Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Left_bar_bleue0/0Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting   Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 am

Hitsyugaya loses all his fights but he is very cool and his speed and defence is really impressive.

Ichigo has great speed and is a hollow which made the series interesting.

Grimmjow is aggressive and has sworn to kill Ichigo but he failed........ His Cero is destructive and is my type of bad guy

Hollows humans obtaining a hollow mask are very lucky because it increases their speed and power and also improves their Endurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting   Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters Who Makes/Made The Storyline Interesting
Page 1 of 1