We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moved to Aceanime.co.nr

Art Winners and More Annoucements

Go down 
+4
Jack Sparrow
Caliburn
Nexus
Rei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Admin
Admin
Rei

Kumi : 2098

Art Winners and More Annoucements Empty
PostSubject: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm

After Months of debating we have reached the winner of the Bleach Art competition. Funny enough they were many mods who joined and the winner is

Kitsune09

Well done to all the members who joined, there will be more contest coming up soon.

KitsuneO9 will be pushed up the laddeer to Head Admistrator, and have the same powers as Rei and I, also KitsuneO9 will join Caliburn as a Forum Art director and will also join in meetings about the site in the staff lounge.

Runner ups which were - Rei and Jack Sparrow were runner ups so they will be runner ups aswell in the international art Creators Tournament in years to come.

As you know ZeoAbyss is already Head of all department
so who would have been runner up but the niggar has got everything.

Art Winners and More Annoucements IXZmg

Starting in January of 2012 manga readers in North America will be able to subscribe to the Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha, a digital version of Japan’s leading manga anthology magazine, which will be available with official English language translations of all the magazines stories and features just two weeks after the print version appears in Japan. The first issue of the Weekly SJ Alpha goes on sale on January 30th, 2012 and will be available through Viz Manga.com and the Viz Manga apps for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. With the publication of the digital version of Shonen Jump, Viz Media plans to phase out the North American print edition of the manga anthology. The final tear-stained issue of the American version of Shonen Jump, which was launched in 2003 and played a key role in stimulating the manga boom, will be the April 2012 issue, which will ship to stores and newsstands in March.

The lineup of the Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha includes many of the most popular manga series in both Japan and the U.S. including Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Bakuman, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, and Toriko. Readers will be able to purchase an annual subscription, good for 48 issues over 52 weeks, for $25.99, or they can rent single issues for a four-week period for ninety-nine cents. Each issue, once received on one device, can be read on all other enabled devices via the integrated Viz manga app and Website.
All Info was taken from MaangaHelpers so thanks to them!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I like to complain for not being nominated Hah well done to all,
also Kitsune is a Boss well done hopefully Calibrun wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
Caliburn

Caliburn

Kumi : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 am

Well done Kitsune nigga, nice art as always but yeah you are a BOss
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Kumi : 70

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Kitsune well done you did great,
But that was a great art man
Back to top Go down
Kitsune09
Admin
Admin
Kitsune09

Kumi : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Holy shit I won¡ Thanks for choosing me,
I am greatful! Thanks guys. I checked my account and saw a huge change in it, I guess I am one of the Head Administration. Caliburn and I are working on a new Skin for the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Otakuu

Otakuu

Kumi : 47

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 am

I live in NaMERICA SO i CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.
cheers well done Kitsune09 I'm really happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Ryu

Kumi : 31

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 am

Well done kitsune sadly I was to late to join this.
Back to top Go down
Esparando

Esparando

Kumi : 54

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:42 am

Kudos Kitsune09 and nice Shonen jump news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Winners and More Annoucements   Art Winners and More Annoucements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Winners and More Annoucements
Page 1 of 1