We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
We would like it if you join the Full and amazing Manga forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Moved to Aceanime.co.nr

The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend

Legend

Kumi : 261

The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:16 am

There was a school in Shimla. The Head Principal of the school was Mr.Robert. He was a single and a very old man, about 65 years. The school was going on for 35 years. Mr. Robert always used to go to the Main Street Market everyday and when he used to go to his home from the Market he took a shortcut from a forest. So one day when he was taking the shortcut, he saw a kid crying softly behind the bushes, Mr.Robert asked the boy ''who are you? Its late night and you must go home'' the boy didn't answered, Mr. Robert asked him again and told him to go home, the boy again didn't answered. Finally the boy turned his face over to Mr.Robert, he was still in horror, The boy didn't had any eyes,brows,lips, or nose. Mr. Robert had a heart attack and he fainted. The next morning they found the dead body of Mr.Robert and the mystery was unsolved. Afterward a man had found the same boy, the man knew that this is the ghost boy, he was not scared the man had been training as a Martial Artist for 17 years his name was Sam Hirukara. Sam passed by him but then...the boy's hand turned into a Serpent and caught Sam's right foot, the boy got a few poisonous teeth, his right foot trapped and he fell down with a thud but suddenly Sam thought of a idea...he always had a dagger with him for protection so the ghost boy came near almost near Sam to bite him to death with his poisonous teeth but then Sam used the dagger to cut the Serpents neck, afterward the serpent turned back into a hand, the boys hand was half cut the boy screamed his loudest it was paining him horribly immediatly a group of people (about 20 people) went to see there and what they saw was not what they expected...the boys body was melting! Sam was safe and now the mystery was solved. After all nobody ever used to go through the forest. This was the end that explained who killed Mr.Robert and how did it happen after all.

Last edited by Legend on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It had a type and a line missing.)
Back to top Go down
http://Ultimatebladers.smfnew.com
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I read the story and i really like it.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
Kitsune09
Admin
Admin
Kitsune09

Kumi : 1075

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Woah that is scary and it really glued my eyes to it.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Kumi : 261

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

Thanks guys. I will be trying to improve my story/
Back to top Go down
http://Ultimatebladers.smfnew.com
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Kumi : 12013611

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Can't wait to see your next story.Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemanga.forumotion.com
FireHeart

FireHeart

Kumi : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 am

Nice Story Legend. It Really freaked me out, to be honest i will have dreams tonight lol I'm just playin
Back to top Go down
Kitsune09
Admin
Admin
Kitsune09

Kumi : 1075

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 am

^ You took it a bt too far lol. Nice story dude but really this thing should be PG 15, when i finshed reading it I well...... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)   The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Kid (Ghost Story)
Page 1 of 1